Accidental Only Disability Ins

I know it's like pulling teeth to talk him in to something else, but does he realize that only 10% of disabilities are due to accidents and the other 90% is due to illness?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What I meant to say is that I'd probably make sure it was in writing that he knew what he was getting and what he wasn't. I can just see a client like that getting a disease later on and sueing that you didn't tell him all the facts.

I know....I have told him and made my recommendations but I no longer hold my breath till I turn blue hoping for the client to change there mind...These days I'll take the order and when I do the review next year I will once again mention the holes his coverage has and what would be a better plan.

That accident only DI reminds of that cheap auto ins policy that I found... great if you get hit on the passenger side of the car, but if you are so unfortunately to collide on any of the other 3 sides, you are out of luck... BUT it COSTS LESS so I'm just driving more cautiously lately in hopes that my policy pays if I need it.

Investing the savings/difference in DI leads too. NOT

Accident only Disability plans have been around for many years. There are several carriers who offer such coverage. My suggestion is to contact your local disability brokerage outlet as a starting point.

Good luck!

Back