Any DI or Anything Someone Can Get Let Me Know if U Got a Fax from Willie TateWhile Prego

ksurfer86

Expert
Is there anything I can do for my sister in law. She is pregnant and wants DI or something so she can stay home with the baby longer??

It will be the same company signing up people in the ICU who just had a heart attack.

Hahha ya I know!! How about like hospitalization plans? Or anything?

Stupid question!!! She just asked me again for the 9th time, guess its stressing her out. That's why you gotta plan this stuff!!

For the hospitalization plans look in the ambulance bay. They have to sign them up before they are actually checked in.

Is there anything I can do for my sister in law. She is pregnant and wants DI or something so she can stay home with the baby longer??

You know that post you had earlier about people wanting to wait and think about it. Now you have a story about what happens if you do not think before acting. Or not wanting to spend a little to save a lot. I would use your sister in law as an example. Not kidding or being a jerk you have a personal story that shows what can happen.

Insurance wise there is nothing to my knowledge. Options = Welfare (:1mad:), The husband or baby's daddy pays to support her and the baby, Her family pays to support her and the new family member, She works her ass off now and saves money to support her and her baby, She moves in with a sister or brother and cleans their home and babysits their children till she decides to go back to work.

I know I told them that. Thank you, you are right, it is going to be a great story to help me sell DI. They are dragging their feet on buying life insurance still too. I mean this should prove that you never know what's gonna happen and you should be covered.

He's a new lawyer, they can afford to let her take some time off. They just need to cut back a bit. I think they haven't gasped reality yet and she is prob a little nervous.

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything that may benefit them. I'm still knew as I'm sure you can tell from my dumb questions and no brainer posts.

Thanks again

Tell her at this point, they will have to self insure. They need to actually make a budget and cut their current spending to save right now for later.

That's her only disability insurance at this point. Next time, ahead of time, a different story provided no complications in pregnancy. If there are comps, she's done.

I have always found good DI to be the toughest ba stards when it comes to underwriting.

Back