Correct Me If I'm Wrong, But...

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Unless I am missing something, I was to understand that Disability coverage was available to individuals under age 65. Once someone turned 65, they could no longer be eligible to take out a new contract for Disability.

Someone was referred to me, who is over age 65, and now wants to take out DI on himself. He is still working full-time. Unless he's got a few people working for him (which I know not to be the case, after speaking with him), he is no longer eligible to take out a DI policy on himself.

Is this guy :bump:me?

Unless I am missing something, I was to understand that Disability coverage was available to individuals under age 65. Once someone turned 65, they could no longer be eligible to take out a new contract for Disability.

Someone was referred to me, who is over age 65, and now wants to take out DI on himself. He is still working full-time. Unless he's got a few people working for him (which I know not to be the case, after speaking with him), he is no longer eligible to take out a DI policy on himself.

Is this guy :bump:me?

No, you can get issue till 70 now.

Back