Disability Over the Phone

Does anyone here sell LTDI through the phone?
If your talking prospecting... absolutely. The phone is great. I'll warm my leads up though with a letter. If your talking taking apps over the phone, it can be done. Although, I will fill out the application and then email signature pages for the client to email back to me.

I do everything over the phone. My DI policies are from referrals and cross-sales. Applications are signed and faxed or scanned, haven't had any problems with it.

Do any carriers accept e-signatures? does anyone do this business using leads?

I have been writing a lot of DI using the phone, email, and FEDEX for signatures. I do not know of any carriers that have an E-app, but just conduct the app over the phone, use Adobe Acrobat to key in the answers, and then mail the app with red sign here tabs for all signature fields with a pre-paid return mailer back to your office.

Most of mine lately have been referrals or solid organic leads from our website.

Anything local I write in person locally, at my office or theirs.

I have been writing a lot of DI using the phone, email, and FEDEX for signatures. I do not know of any carriers that have an E-app, but just conduct the app over the phone, use Adobe Acrobat to key in the answers, and then mail the app with red sign here tabs for all signature fields with a pre-paid return mailer back to your office.

Most of mine lately have been referrals or solid organic leads from our website.

Anything local I write in person locally, at my office or theirs.
I know Guardian has an e-app now. I think Assurity does as well, possibly ONFS?

What do you mean by e-app? Is it a fillable PDF or a link that can be sent to the client or completed with the client over the phone? I will have to get a hold of my Guardian rep and ask.

Back