Disability Tough Case

HealthGuy

Guru
1000 Post Club
By chance ANY carrier that would pick up a guy for short term or long term disability (medically underwritten or not) that had colon cancer in 2005 and not a lick of cancer since? I think I'm hoping against hope here...he had an Unum Provident disability policy previously that paid out for him during his first bout with cancer, but now since he doesnt have the policy anymore is he out of luck? If he can't get the disability, what other insurance offerings could he buy in case he is disabled again with cancer or something else? Anything make sense in this case?

I don't do as much DI as I would like to. Seems like FSL & Assurity have a graded benefit plan. Good chance they will decline since it has been less than 4 yrs.

Call Tonia at 770 662 8510

Hi Bill someone introduced me to this yesterday and I thought it may be a good place looking for people who need help with DI & LTC cases. I work with FSL, Assurity and Lloyd's along with most other traditional carriers. You can call me or may I call you?

Brian
800-530-2360 x229

Give me a call. I will entertain you for a few minutes.

I have a gentlemen who is 65, owns his own Limo business.

I need to find an Income Replacement Insurance for him. My company won't write it, after the client turns 65.

Is there any company, who will write this policy? How do I contact them?

I am in Ohio. Looking for something in Ohio.

Would really need to know more detail about the size of cancer,type. Was it treated with sugury, keemo, radiation, or a combination? Fidelity would be an excellent shot, but based on your answers there can be a few traditional carrier options that would look into it. Send me a message if you want to pursue this further.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Would really need to know more detail about the size of cancer,type. Was it treated with sugury, keemo, radiation, or a combination? Fidelity would be an excellent shot, but based on your answers there can be a few traditional carrier options that would look into it. Send me a message if you want to pursue this further.

Last edited:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In being a DI expert; or in your case a DR. What is Keemo?

Just asking...........................

Back