Disablity in california

nobody

:embarrassed::nah:Hello everybody ,
I'm life and health insurance agent in southern california ,
been in the life business since 2003.
now I 'm shifting to small group health and Disability ...
any recomendation for Disability provider in southern california???
everybusiness owner is asking (specially the blue coller business owners and their employees )about if There is any disability insurance they can buy .
I tried RISK co. but their rats are way up..
any sugestions ...
thank you

I think that Mass Mutual has a group type plan with discounts if 3 or more buy. The discount might be enough for the business owner to fund a couple of employees.

Rick

thank you ....what about commision ?,is it like life or health (whuch i didn't taste yet?)..
by the way Dave :noteworthy:...wawooooooooo...thank you very much for info ...man what an experience:noteworthy:

I think group DI pays in the range of group health, around 10% give or take. Probably depends on your contract and GA/FMO.

Individual, I think runs around 40% something like that lower but similar to whole life insurance.

:embarrassed::nah:Hello everybody ,
I'm life and health insurance agent in southern california ,
been in the life business since 2003.
now I 'm shifting to small group health and Disability ...
any recomendation for Disability provider in southern california???
everybusiness owner is asking (specially the blue coller business owners and their employees )about if There is any disability insurance they can buy .
I tried RISK co. but their rats are way up..
any sugestions ...
thank you

Here is an excellent company...some information about there flagship product. Moreover, they have excellent Health & Disability products as well.

National Company looking for self starters to expand in your area. I am looking for hardworking, ethical people looking to change their lives by helping protect families. Must be looking to improve your financial situation NOW, by doing the right things for other people. If you’re looking for a CAREER and not another JOB - we might be looking for you. Part Time and Full Time needed.

Carmen J. Day 310-924-9216 to schedule an Interview.
Leads & Training Available
$1500-$3000 Week Part Time
$100K+ Year Full Time
$250-$500K+ Year Management

404 Not Found

Back