Higher Commission Than Crump?

1reason

Super Genius
Wisconsin
I'm looking to change from Crump to another for DI policies. I appreciate any suggestions, especially where I can receive a higher percentage. While I want a place where I can receive appointments for several carriers, I don't need them all.

I'm looking to change from Crump to another for DI policies. I appreciate any suggestions, especially where I can receive a higher percentage. While I want a place where I can receive appointments for several carriers, I don't need them all.

DIServices, Heartland, The Plus Group.

I would second DI Services. DI Broker is also good, as well as Disability resource Group. It just depends on where you're located and what you all expect from an upline.

We have a group DI product (5 lives minimum) that is pretty rich.

Here's the carrier: AbacusSeries dot com

I've been to several of their live presentations. In 30 plus years they
have paid every single DI claim. They figure it's easier to pay than
to fight a claim. I liked that philosophy.

Be happy to PM you commissions if you give me a sense of your volume.

We have a group DI product (5 lives minimum) that is pretty rich.

Here's the carrier: AbacusSeries dot com

I've been to several of their live presentations. In 30 plus years they
have paid every single DI claim. They figure it's easier to pay than
to fight a claim. I liked that philosophy.

Be happy to PM you commissions if you give me a sense of your volume.

And they have their friend Terry Bradshaw supporting them! :err:

And they have their friend Terry Bradshaw supporting them! :err:

Ya, I know... a tad corny fer sure! Ha. I was going to post a direct
link to the product details and there you only have the gal who walks
on to the screen out of nowhere.

I guess I gotta post a whole lot more to have hyperlink privileges LOL

1 Reason,

just realized how old your post was. Crump is a big operation. if you are producing individual cases yourself you may want to carefully shop and interview a passionate and smaller GA with a good history and rapport with numerous carriers. Your comp will be much better and the personal touches and cover letters should be second-to-none. i am always learning from my GA and he goes back three generations. My GA will reach out to me to make sure i am aware of any CE credit courses he is sponsoring and always looks to sharpen my knowledge of the market. This gentleman has motivated me to go after a CLU and it has made me a smarter advisor. Your GA's Underwriting and product knowledge with numerous carriers will be essential in selecting appropriate carriers for each case.

good luck

1 Reason,

just realized how old your post was. Crump is a big operation. if you are producing individual cases yourself you may want to carefully shop and interview a passionate and smaller GA with a good history and rapport with numerous carriers. Your comp will be much better and the personal touches and cover letters should be second-to-none. i am always learning from my GA and he goes back three generations. My GA will reach out to me to make sure i am aware of any CE credit courses he is sponsoring and always looks to sharpen my knowledge of the market. This gentleman has motivated me to go after a CLU and it has made me a smarter advisor. Your GA's Underwriting and product knowledge with numerous carriers will be essential in selecting appropriate carriers for each case.

good luck

Thanks, I appreciate it.

I stopped selling DI, but if I found a GA that was responsive and an asset instead of a time and reputation destroyer, I would start selling it again.

Back