Illinois Mutual... Who selling it?

Disability depends on definitions and this can be very hit or miss depending on each occupation. I suggest partnering with source that is knowledgable and will give you access to all the major carriers. That being said, Illinois Mutual may be the best choice.

As far as income documentation, it depends on what source the income came from. An employee would use a W-2 whereas a sole proprieter may use a there 1040 return.

Thanks, I am looking for someone now who I think I can trust. In the mean time i did fill out an appointment app with im today and called in for some advice to their sales support team. The rep I spoke with was great and very much willing to help me through the process.

I do have IM in the stable for use with my agents clients who are blue collar. I can tell you this. They are one hell of a company when it comes to service. Every time there is an app submitted we either recieve a phone call or email thanking us for the business. Can't say the same for some other carriers considering the volume of business I send them.

I mostly write their voluntary STD plan for small groups and some individual DI in the blue collar market, but I too was blown away by how helpful they have been. They are pleasant to speak with on the phone (wish I could say the same about the health companies I work with) and they are proactive. For example, I remember the first time I ran a DI quote online and the next morning I got a phone call asking how they could help. I also ran a life quote online a few weeks back just to see how competitive they were and in my email inbox the next morning were different variations of the same quote someone had run for me (without being asked).

Back