Learn How to Sell DI

arnguy

Guru
5000 Post Club
Since al3 requested information on another thread about books that may be available on this topic, I am posting this reply. One of the best books is How to Sell Disability Income Insurance by Jeff Sadler published by National Underwriter. It sells for $34.95. There is a Disability Power Kit also available from National Underwriter. It includes Sadler's book, plus a separate Presentation Guide by Sadler, and a CD-ROM which includes presentations and forms. It sells for $74.95. Another excellent book is Disability Insurance Income (paperback) by A.Checkoway and H. Lew published by Dearborn. It is available on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more.

Two other sources for DI information are an online course from Kaplan Financial for $29.00 and an article in in the September 2007 issue of California Broker magazine online at California Broker Magazine/Regional Magazine for California State/Insurance Agents/Brokers.

In addition there is a plethora of information on DI at Disability Insurance Forums

Last edited:
Since al3 requested information on another thread about books that may be available on this topic, I am posting this reply. One of the best books is How to Sell Disability Income Insurance by Jeff Sadler published by National Underwriter. It sells for #34.95. There is a Disability Power Kit also available from National Underwriter. It includes Sadler's book, plus a separate Presentation Guide by Sadler, and a CD-ROM which includes presentations and forms. It sells for $74.95. Another excellent book is Disability Insurance Income (paperback) by A.Checkoway and H. Lew published by Dearborn. It is available on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more.

Two other sources for DI information are an online course from Kaplan Financial for $29.00 and an article in in the September 2007 issue of California Broker magazine online at California Broker Magazine/Regional Magazine for California State/Insurance Agents/Brokers.

In addition there is a plethora of information on DI at Disability Insurance Forums

Yes, there are some really great DI Agents and Agencies on Disability Ins Forums, I would suggest skipping the purchase of any books till you visit and talk to some over there about DI. That is a great forum for DI, full of great advise and the nitty gritty of DI.

Since al3 requested information on another thread about books that may be available on this topic, I am posting this reply. One of the best books is How to Sell Disability Income Insurance by Jeff Sadler published by National Underwriter. It sells for #34.95. There is a Disability Power Kit also available from National Underwriter. It includes Sadler's book, plus a separate Presentation Guide by Sadler, and a CD-ROM which includes presentations and forms. It sells for $74.95. Another excellent book is Disability Insurance Income (paperback) by A.Checkoway and H. Lew published by Dearborn. It is available on Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more.

I noticed the book, "How to Sell Disability Income Insurance," was #34.95 pounds. Could you give me the converted price in US Dollars please?

Hey, The New Guy, thanks for the correction. Glad to see you are on the alert. I am not sure of the exchange value, but I think it about $2.95 per pound sterling. Of, I meant to click the "$" sign, but spellcheck could not catch it. I will edit the post.:goofy:

Latest posts

Back