Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum

Reply to Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.     
Old 07-01-2016, 01:27 PM   #1
Guru
Ksutton on Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

State: Ksutton is an Insurance Agent from
Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself. Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.
I'm an Indy Life producer - I'm looking for a short and long term disability plan (to insure myself ). Located near Pittsburgh Pa .

Pm me please. Thanks .
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

Old 08-15-2016, 11:53 AM   #2
Expert
danerlavigne on Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

State: danerlavigne is an Insurance Agent from
Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself. Re: Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.
I don't have access to much regarding disability, but I do know that you will want to find "own occupation" disability if you can.
Old 08-15-2016, 11:58 AM   #3
Guru

State: Tahoe Ray is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
Tahoe Ray is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself. Re: Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.
Originally Posted by Ksutton View Post
I'm an Indy Life producer - I'm looking for a short and long term disability plan (to insure myself ). Located near Pittsburgh Pa .

Pm me please. Thanks .
I sent you one.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:35 PM   #4
Guru
pcbinsurance on Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

State: pcbinsurance is an Insurance Agent from Florida
pcbinsurance is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by danerlavigne View Post
I don't have access to much regarding disability, but I do know that you will want to find "own occupation" disability if you can.
Why did you dig up this "one question thread" from a month and a half ago, if you can't help? Are you just padding your posts? Ease up on the pedal there...you'll be able to post links soon enough.

Old 08-15-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
Guru

State: Tahoe Ray is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
Tahoe Ray is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by pcbinsurance View Post
Why did you dig up this "one question thread" from a month and a half ago, if you can't help? Are you just padding your posts? Ease up on the pedal there...you'll be able to post links soon enough.
lol...I should have caught that. Sorry Ksutton...hopefully you're all set by now.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:53 PM   #6
Guru
pcbinsurance on Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

State: pcbinsurance is an Insurance Agent from Florida
pcbinsurance is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Chances are he hasn't purchased that policy yet and you actually helped him with exactly what he was looking for! The other guy/gal, uh, not so much.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #7
Guru
HoosierLife on Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself.

State: HoosierLife is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
HoosierLife is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Why start a new thread when you can bump one. I'm looking for the same thing. What kind of "own occ" policies are out there for short/long term disability?

If you pay more premium do you just get more $$ when you're considered disabled?

A discussion is fine as I'm not looking to purchase until the end of the year, but any PMs would be fine.
Reply to Looking for a Disabillity Plan for Myself. 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum