Mycare Medicaid Medicare Insurance

Lynneat

I was told I had opted out ....medicare for 2015 would remain traditional. not mycare. then i got a letter saying medicare confirmed that i no longer have traditional medicare...that mycare had enrolled me in mycare for my medicare. ANYWAY. I was trying to find out what creditable insurance would exclude you from mycare medicaid...if in an area that is mandatory. or anything that would. any comments please? watch out ...your opt out may not work....you may have to repeat it again. take care. I want to assure my right to keep my meds and not be governed by an insurance co. formulary. any comments? Thanks.

I have no idea who mycare is and the rest of your posts don't seem to have a logical path.

As for your "rights" to keep your meds, all insured plans (as well as Medicare and Medicaid) have Rx formularies. You have a right to purchase any medication you want but the entity that is paying the lions share of the cost also has a right to decide which meds they will cover and how much they will pay.

I was told I had opted out ....medicare for 2015 would remain traditional. not mycare. then i got a letter saying medicare confirmed that i no longer have traditional medicare...that mycare had enrolled me in mycare for my medicare. ANYWAY. I was trying to find out what creditable insurance would exclude you from mycare medicaid...if in an area that is mandatory. or anything that would. any comments please? watch out ...your opt out may not work....you may have to repeat it again. take care. I want to assure my right to keep my meds and not be governed by an insurance co. formulary. any comments? Thanks.
A good agent in Ohio should be able to advise you, or contact the local Medicaid office.

Back