Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum

Reply to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI     
Old 09-15-2016, 10:43 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: SDCLife88 is an Insurance Agent from California
Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI
Where do I start?

Im in CA, client works for school district and is looking for some DI to cover on-the-job unlike her current afflac policies.

I am 100% green pea when it comes to DI, are there any particular carriers in CA that are better than others? not too worried about cost, want best coverage.

------------------------------------
CA Life Agent
CDSFinancialServices@GMail.com
  Reply With Quote to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI

Reply to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum