Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum

Reply to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI     
Old 09-15-2016, 09:43 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: SDCLife88 is an Insurance Agent from California
Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI
Where do I start?

Im in CA, client works for school district and is looking for some DI to cover on-the-job unlike her current afflac policies.

I am 100% green pea when it comes to DI, are there any particular carriers in CA that are better than others? not too worried about cost, want best coverage.

Reply With Quote to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI

Reply to Need Guidance - CA School District Client Wants DI 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum