Need Help with a Case

term1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Age 52 project manager for a company that builds cell tower. she's in great health and wants about 4k a month. I'm licensed with assurity.I'm not real up on di but know a little. what rating would she 3a or 4a? does assuirty have di to ager 65? what are some other di co's that might be better that I can broker?

Based on knowing some of the duties of this occupation, I would suggest that if you are looking for a better product, you should consider Principal, Standard, and MetLife. All 3can provide competitive pricing and better definitions for this particular occupation with a slew of choices in benefit construction and options. An independent BGA focused in DI could offer you many choices without having to be biased in carrier offering, and could provide you input and analysis on situations such as this. IF you need a recommendation, let me know where you are, and I can provide a suggestion or may be able to assist you personally. Best of luck to you.

Based on knowing some of the duties of this occupation, I would suggest that if you are looking for a better product, you should consider Principal, Standard, and MetLife. All 3can provide competitive pricing and better definitions for this particular occupation with a slew of choices in benefit construction and options. An independent BGA focused in DI could offer you many choices without having to be biased in carrier offering, and could provide you input and analysis on situations such as this. IF you need a recommendation, let me know where you are, and I can provide a suggestion or may be able to assist you personally. Best of luck to you.

Excellent, professional informative response!

With Assurity, they are great on the phone with support. I'd just call them. Or, follow the other advice or both. Not sure with the cell tower occupation.

Back