Never Sold DI and Have a Pharmacist

justing

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a pharmacist who wants to supplement his workplace DI with 25% or 50% of his 107K income. I have Assurity and MOO, but didn't know if there was something else I should look to pick up to write this. can anyone help me out?

Thanks

I would check with Mass or Guardian. You will have to work through a GA office, but worthwhile. these 2 really stand out above others with professionals...

One thing is for sure.. Do NOT sell him/her Assurity or MoO. Although they can be decent carriers, specially for 5 year benefits, since Assurity offers 5-year True Own Occ - BUT not for someone who wants/needs/can afford benefits to age 65.

Without being too bias, go Guardian. If you need help with contracting and/or illustration assistance google Guardian DI Brokerage.

I'm sure you could find some quality insight on DisabilityInsuranceForums without even making a new post. Anything you can imagine about Disability Insurance has been discussed on that forum at some point in the past.

Without being too bias, go Guardian. If you need help with contracting and/or illustration assistance google Guardian DI Brokerage.

I'm sure you could find some quality insight on DisabilityInsuranceForums without even making a new post. Anything you can imagine about Disability Insurance has been discussed on that forum at some point in the past.

...so does Steve have a new DIS?

To echo, Guardian/Berkshire (all the same thing now) is the company you should be looking at for this kind of client. Chances are if he's spent anytime at all looking at it up, he's run into this name before.

...so does Steve have a new DIS?

To echo, Guardian/Berkshire (all the same thing now) is the company you should be looking at for this kind of client. Chances are if he's spent anytime at all looking at it up, he's run into this name before.

haha... Perhaps Steve does have a new DIS - but not on brokerage side. The comment was more so to truly help Justing, rather than as advertisement.

That is funny that you knew though.

Back