Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum

Reply to Seeking Dedicated DI BGA     
Old 04-27-2017, 03:18 PM   #1
Super Genius

State: ktmorgan is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Seeking Dedicated DI BGA Seeking Dedicated DI BGA
I'm looking for a solid dedicated DI agency to work with. I have white collar IDI and SMB & Corporate GSI cases I need some support help with. All suggestions welcome. Location is not an issue.

Offer up names and contact info on the thread or PM me. Feel free to pitch your own agency too.

Thanks
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Seeking Dedicated DI BGA

Old 04-27-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
Guru

State: dgoldenz is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
dgoldenz is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Seeking Dedicated DI BGA Re: Seeking Dedicated DI BGA
dibroker Landing Page - Home

High Risk Life Insurance Quotes
Old 04-28-2017, 09:13 AM   #3
Super Genius

State: ktmorgan is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Seeking Dedicated DI BGA Re: Seeking Dedicated DI BGA ktmorgan is the thread starter for: Seeking Dedicated DI BGA

Much appreciated. Nice set of sites!

I think I found the answer to one of my questions on your site. Among other cases, I have a SMB owner, healthy, good steady financials. Just not huge GI...approx $160k per yr. He's got a "Cadillac" Non-Can/GRe, Own-Occ policy from Principal now that he's not all that happy with.

I had heard about Illinois Mutual's DI w/a ROP rider. I thought that in combination w/a CI policy might be a really good alternative plan for him. But, it appears that IMutual doesn't sell into California. If that is indeed the case, do you know of any other carrier that has a decent ROP rider on DI that does sell to CA?

Or if you have any other idea's PM me your best number and I'll call you.

Thanks,
KTM

Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post

Old 05-01-2017, 05:49 PM   #4
Guru

State: dgoldenz is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
dgoldenz is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Seeking Dedicated DI BGA Re: Seeking Dedicated DI BGA
Originally Posted by ktmorgan View Post
Much appreciated. Nice set of sites!

I think I found the answer to one of my questions on your site. Among other cases, I have a SMB owner, healthy, good steady financials. Just not huge GI...approx $160k per yr. He's got a "Cadillac" Non-Can/GRe, Own-Occ policy from Principal now that he's not all that happy with.

I had heard about Illinois Mutual's DI w/a ROP rider. I thought that in combination w/a CI policy might be a really good alternative plan for him. But, it appears that IMutual doesn't sell into California. If that is indeed the case, do you know of any other carrier that has a decent ROP rider on DI that does sell to CA?

Or if you have any other idea's PM me your best number and I'll call you.

Thanks,
KTM
What is he not happy with? What does he want that Principal doesn't have?
Or is just because of cost? IM's policy isn't as good as Principal's, so you'd be selling him something worse than he already has....California is tough because the rates are higher there than other states. Standard has a 15% discount for business owners and might be a good option.

High Risk Life Insurance Quotes
Reply to Seeking Dedicated DI BGA 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum