Seeking Dedicated DI BGA

I'm looking for a solid dedicated DI agency to work with. I have white collar IDI and SMB & Corporate GSI cases I need some support help with. All suggestions welcome. Location is not an issue.

Offer up names and contact info on the thread or PM me. Feel free to pitch your own agency too.

Thanks

Much appreciated. Nice set of sites!

I think I found the answer to one of my questions on your site. Among other cases, I have a SMB owner, healthy, good steady financials. Just not huge GI...approx $160k per yr. He's got a "Cadillac" Non-Can/GRe, Own-Occ policy from Principal now that he's not all that happy with.

I had heard about Illinois Mutual's DI w/a ROP rider. I thought that in combination w/a CI policy might be a really good alternative plan for him. But, it appears that IMutual doesn't sell into California. If that is indeed the case, do you know of any other carrier that has a decent ROP rider on DI that does sell to CA?

Or if you have any other idea's PM me your best number and I'll call you.

Thanks,
KTM

Much appreciated. Nice set of sites!

I think I found the answer to one of my questions on your site. Among other cases, I have a SMB owner, healthy, good steady financials. Just not huge GI...approx $160k per yr. He's got a "Cadillac" Non-Can/GRe, Own-Occ policy from Principal now that he's not all that happy with.

I had heard about Illinois Mutual's DI w/a ROP rider. I thought that in combination w/a CI policy might be a really good alternative plan for him. But, it appears that IMutual doesn't sell into California. If that is indeed the case, do you know of any other carrier that has a decent ROP rider on DI that does sell to CA?

Or if you have any other idea's PM me your best number and I'll call you.

Thanks,
KTM

What is he not happy with? What does he want that Principal doesn't have?
Or is just because of cost? IM's policy isn't as good as Principal's, so you'd be selling him something worse than he already has....California is tough because the rates are higher there than other states. Standard has a 15% discount for business owners and might be a good option.

Latest posts

Back