The Standard LTD and Group

CFP83

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am looking to get a contract with Standard...mainly for group LTD but it would also be good to have for individual business to add to my appointments with Guardian and MassMutual.

Anyone able to help?

I am looking to get a contract with Standard...mainly for group LTD but it would also be good to have for individual business to add to my appointments with Guardian and MassMutual.

Anyone able to help?

I have gotten quotes with the Standard but have not sold anything. I do like that I get a reasonably quick rsponse time when trying to get a quote for a client. I think that's important when dealing with a carrier.

Standard is one of the top carriers I deal with. They have a wide range of occupational versatility, and work with me on many unusual situations. We always show options with more than one carrier which will clearly show if Standard is the best choice for that situation, it will show that you have shopped the market for your client, and it will also show if another carrier may be a better option for that client. Let me know if I can help.

Back