Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum

Reply to White Collar Bus Owner     
Old 05-13-2016, 09:56 AM   #21

State: fjohnston is an Insurance Agent from
White Collar Bus Owner Re: White Collar Bus Owner
Originally Posted by aclaro View Post
It's a shame that a GA is not offering the best carriers. The question is why not? Trouble with the contract or money? I work with a smaller BGA but great MassMutual contact and Guardian and the best carriers. I don't have to get the contacts but doesn't seem they are hard to find for the right distributor.
I agree that it is a shame, and there are also agents out there that do not sell certain carriers due to the comp. I work for a GA and we have no issues showing anyone, including Berkshire and Mass Mutual. We believe that if we do what's best for the client then they are happy, thus the agent is happy. Unhappy clients and agents lead to no clients and agents and the comp on nothing is no good..
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to White Collar Bus Owner

Reply to White Collar Bus Owner 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Disability Insurance Forum