Cheap E&O Insurance

I just received an updated quote for $1,250 for $1M coverage and $2,500 deductible from CalSurance (called CITA now I think). Three years in the business it's through Fireman's Fund.

I just received an updated quote for $1,250 for $1M coverage and $2,500 deductible from CalSurance (called CITA now I think). Three years in the business it's through Fireman's Fund.

Make sure to check the policy term. Some policies do not run for a full twelve months, so the price does not represent a quote for twelve months.

I represent several E&O carriers in Florida. Shoot me a PM and we can look at it.

I'm new to this business and will be prepping a startup agency soon, and need E&O in FL state. Any chance to get 1 from you? Ball park, how much annual? Thanks

The insurance quote from Fireman's Fund for $1,250 is all premium do upfront or can you make payments? Thanks

I'm new to this business and will be prepping a startup agency soon, and need E&O in FL state. Any chance to get 1 from you? Ball park, how much annual? Thanks

I would also be happy to get you a quote. Feel free to write me here and I can send you an application. I can also accept applications from other carriers.

Back