Cheap E&O Insurance

I am in Florida, and looking to get E&O insurance for property and casualty. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks..

Spoke to E&O for Less today and they said their E&O for P/C will be available by 12/17/10. I'm condsidering CalSurance personally. Any recommendations from the more senior folks?

Rick,
Nice avatar. Pretty much tells us all we need to know about you. Inexpensive E&O does not equate to "the company sucks." CNA, the undewrwriter for at least one inexpensive E&O carrier, most definitely does not suck, and I've had them for several years. Even though I have never had a claim, some sub-poducers under me have and they've been taken care of. More important to know is whether or not the company is named as a co-holder with you on the policy. If you don't know that then no matter how much you pay you will get screwed if there is ever a claim because you won't have recourse to them in a disagreement whether coverage will be given for the particular claim made.

Rick,
Nice avatar. Pretty much tells us all we need to know about you. Inexpensive E&O does not equate to "the company sucks." CNA, the undewrwriter for at least one inexpensive E&O carrier, most definitely does not suck, and I've had them for several years. Even though I have never had a claim, some sub-poducers under me have and they've been taken care of. More important to know is whether or not the company is named as a co-holder with you on the policy. If you don't know that then no matter how much you pay you will get screwed if there is ever a claim because you won't have recourse to them in a disagreement whether coverage will be given for the particular claim made.

Maybe you should re-read the entire thread. Never said cheap was bad. The OP said the plan he had wasn't accepted.

The fact is your first post shows you don't bother reading properly or you don't understand English says a great deal about you. My avatar was not necessarily about you, but if the shoe fit...

Rick

Spoke to E&O for less, their P&C wont cover California so I guess I'll stick with my higher priced stuff for now :( Just a heads up to those of ya'll in Cali getting big eyes for a program under 1K from a good company like CNA

EOforLess for P&C:

i) does NOT cover Commercial Property.
ii) Deductibles are 10k
iii) If you're looking to expand business in other states, Everest (marketed by EO4Less) will not pay claims in 12 states.

Thats why its priced at $787. Cheap or Less is not always, we want or need.

EO4Less: Thanks but NO thanks

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I got quoted $1,500 a year (that includes all taxes and fees) through Firemans fund. That was the best quote I got by at least $400 from 5 different companies.

Thanks guys, I got quoted $1,500 a year (that includes all taxes and fees) through Firemans fund. That was the best quote I got by at least $400 from 5 different companies.

Thats who we have as well. Fireman's Fund is a good company.

Back