E & O Coverage of America

agtesfay

Have anyone heard about E & O coverage of America, their E and O coverage seems very cheap but unable to verify thier location? Any information would be helpful?

Last edited:
Actually, the coverage provided by E & O Coverage of America is much cheaper considering their policy covers both P & C as well as Life & Health. All covered for less than $600.00

That is not bad at all.

E and O Coverage of America: Errors and Omissions Coverage for Insurance Professionals - Errors & Omissions Coverage (Powered by CubeCart)

The coverage offered by IHIAA is cheaper. $440 per year.

Insurance Training – Leading Online Health Insurance Agent Training Resource

Actually, the coverage provided by E & O Coverage of America is much cheaper considering their policy covers both P & C as well as Life & Health. All covered for less than $600.00

That is not bad at all.

It is not cheaper if one doesn't do P&C!

Have anyone heard about E & O coverage of America, their E and O coverage seems very cheap but unable to verify thier location? Any information would be helpful?

I was very skeptical about the legitimacy of their product. My wife purchased coverage through them and it actually worked at as well as anything else. I can't speak to whether they pay claims or not, but they did send out the certificate quickly and answer the phone when she called. There was even a billing issue they resolved way fast.

Any P & C agents who want to roll the dice with these guys ? "Not an insurance company" it says in their literature !

My current E & O rate is approx. 8 times the price they quoted of $600ish per year and I feele that it is a good deal. That's with 0 claims in the last 20 years.

Assurant beats them for coverage of life, health, annuities, and mutual funds at $527 for $1 million/Claim and $3 million/Annually as the limits. The National Ethics is $695 annually for the same coverage, but the limits are not indicated! Of couse, you must be appointed with Assurant.

Assurant beats them for coverage of life, health, annuities, and mutual funds at $527 for $1 million/Claim and $3 million/Annually as the limits. The National Ethics is $695 annually for the same coverage, but the limits are not indicated! Of couse, you must be appointed with Assurant.

Does the Assurant coverage also include VA's?

Back