E&O Insurance Decline

Sphwales

I had my life and A/H lisence revoked in 2006. I was able to get relicensed can't find a E&O company to insure me. Does anyone know of any companies that would take a risk like this?

I had my life and A/H lisence revoked in 2006. I was able to get relicensed can't find a E&O company to insure me. Does anyone know of any companies that would take a risk like this?

Not all carriers require E&O, but even the ones that don't might have a problem with WHY your license was revoked.:skeptical:

Not all carriers require E&O, but even the ones that don't might have a problem with WHY your license was revoked.:skeptical:

I'm referring to a E&O company insuring me. I've been able to get appointed with a few companies to sell for but am having a very difficult time finding an E&O company to insure me. Looking for E&O on myself.

I'm referring to a E&O company insuring me. I've been able to get appointed with a few companies to sell for but am having a very difficult time finding an E&O company to insure me. Looking for E&O on myself.

I understood that you're looking for E&O. I didn't realize that you already had some contracts.

Do you know of any E&O companies that would underwrite a higher risk person?

I don't know about the risk. I've had it with NAPA for years.

https://www.napa-benefits.org/

I've seen some FMO's that provide E&O to agents that covers them for the products you write through them. Whether or not they'd take a higher risk...I don't know. Youmight want to check with Ritter. What type of insurance do you sell?

What???? Name one!

No...you name one.:twitchy:

Name one what?

----------

If you're asking me to name a carrier that doesn't require E&O, I'm not going to spend any time looking them up...I'd estimate that at least 1/3 don't require it. I'm talking Medicare Supplements and Final Expense.

You only asked me to name one...Aetna.:yes:

Back