E&O Insurance for Life and Health Agents

Does anybody know anything good or bad about the Agents E&O insurance provided by the BC/BS plans? I think it's underwritten by BCS Financial...

Thanks

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it. We have a group plan available that is, at least in most cases, less expensive. Ours is underwritten by CNA and online enrollment is available. You do not have to contract through us to be eligible and it covers all companies. If you would like more info, email [email protected]

Thanks!

Keep your eye on this forum. There should be an e&o program from a highly rated carrier in the offers section for about $425 a year.

Should be able to confirm this by the end of Jan or mid Feb at the latest.

Rick

Keep your eye on this forum. There should be an e&o program from a highly rated carrier in the offers section for about $425 a year.

Rick
Hey Rick, I am a member of your group and my E&O is up for renewal Feb 1st. I am currently with E-Filings and my annual rate is $525 can I get this $425 rate before mine expires? Nick has my info or you can pm me.:yes:

</IMG>

Hey Rick, I am a member of your group and my E&O is up for renewal Feb 1st. I am currently with E-Filings and my annual rate is $525 can I get this $425 rate before mine expires? Nick has my info or you can pm me.:yes:

Believe me, we're waiting on this ourselves. Nick and I specified some "must haves" and we think we'll have everything set within a few weeks. However, it is up to the company as to the start date.

Rick

Rick
First quarter of 2010 will make the history. Gotta keep an eye with this issue.

Does anybody know anything good or bad about the Agents E&O insurance provided by the BC/BS plans? I think it's underwritten by BCS Financial...

Thanks

I have had this E&O for the past 3 years. You must read the policy offered just as if you were buying any other insurance policy. Look at the deductibles... are you OK with that? Look at the coverage... are there any exclusions you are uncomfortable with?, etc. etc.

I got this policy on cost. It was the cheapest thing I could find. I am not sure it is the best, and will consider spending more if I could only find something better. Unfortuanately, all the other offers are more of the same so far. They don't want to cover anything if they can get away with it.

E&O with NAPA, and have for a few years now.

NAPA Direct has a new preferred E&O plan for $475 a year. They have been around for a long time so I'm more inclined to trust them. E&OForLess seems kinda fly-by-night to me.

Medicare Information and Medicare supplement Insurance plans
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com

Medigap resource.
National Medicare Supplements
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com

Last edited:
Back