E&O for L&H Agency

simpleguy

I went through a few threads and figure I probably have a better chance of just asking than looking at threads I am not interested in.

I am looking for low cost E&O for my L&H agency. Any good recommendations is appreciated.

I went through a few threads and figure I probably have a better chance of just asking than looking at threads I am not interested in.

I am looking for low cost E&O for my L&H agency. Any good recommendations is appreciated.

Go through NAPA. They have many company sponsored plans that are the least expensive I've seen.

I'd call MGA Insurance in Lakeland, FL. Best prices but more important they have plans for about $450 that cover anything you can with a L&H license. You don't have to add crap for additional charges.

Rick

I'd call MGA Insurance in Lakeland, FL. Best prices but more important they have plans for about $450 that cover anything you can with a L&H license. You don't have to add crap for additional charges.

Rick

NAPA has a plan through them that is sponsored by Assurant that even covers VA and Mutual funds. I almost went with that one, but I didn't need those types of things covered, so I saved a little money and went with Equitable's sponsored plan. It covers LTCi and FIA's also.

NAPA has a plan through them that is sponsored by Assurant that even covers VA and Mutual funds. I almost went with that one, but I didn't need those types of things covered, so I saved a little money and went with Equitable's sponsored plan. It covers LTCi and FIA's also.

I pay $460/yr and went through one of the blues. Medico has the same for $435.

Don't think anyone is cheaper. I cover everything "just in case."

Rick

Rick

I just re-read the E&O for less page and hadn't noticed the additional charges before for the annuities.

MGA includes this in the $450 you mentioned? If so, that might be my best bet here in the near future. Plus, I like being located near the businesses I'm working with if possible.

Back