E&O

I go through calsurance/ brown and brown. They write zurich American insurance company. It's not bad plus if you go through a group like Foresters or Oxford, it's crazy cheap.

MIM:GEEK::idea:

What would I do to go through Forresters?

http://www.calsurance.com/iof/

To the guy above, about how much does it cost for a 1M policy with Foresters E&O?

You would just simply find an imo/agency to contract with for Foresters if you wanted to get that discount. Oxford works too. There are plenty of folks here on this forum that can help you on that. If you can't find anyone (most likely you will), let me know and I might be able to help.

When you crunch the numbers, it comes out to be around 35 bucks a month or about 420 a year. Unless of course you're in your first year of having a life and health license then it would be NAPA but you'll only have this discount for your first year.

Happy hunting.

MIM :GEEK::idea:

I search for carriers that don't require E&O, and just make sure I'm extra careful filing out the app. E&O insurance is a waste.

MGA Insurance has E&O for Medico contracts for $435. Anything you can do with a L&H license except securities. Same policy with securities is $460 if affiliated with other carriers.

Best deal in town because there are really no gaps.

E&O may be a waste but this is the only business I know of that has a fixed cost of under $1,000 a year to make six figures. Without E&O you are limited to only certain carriers and as unlikely as it might be, why put yourself in a position of fighting a claim just because you're too cheap to spend a few bucks.

Rick

MGA Insurance has E&O for Medico contracts for $435. Anything you can do with a L&H license except securities. Same policy with securities is $460 if affiliated with other carriers.

Best deal in town because there are really no gaps.

E&O may be a waste but this is the only business I know of that has a fixed cost of under $1,000 a year to make six figures. Without E&O you are limited to only certain carriers and as unlikely as it might be, why put yourself in a position of fighting a claim just because you're too cheap to spend a few bucks.

Rick

Did you think I was being serious? Should have used a face. :swoon:

Back