I Need Cheap E&o for Property and Casualty

tsa0282

I am a licensed agent and my agency/brokerage was licensed last week. I need e&o so that I can start applying for p&c appointments. Where can I receive a reasonable quote by early next week?

There is no cheap E&O for P&C agencies, especially if it is owned by a newly licensed agent. In this case, you're probably looking at $1,900-$2,000 per year.

E&O for less. You may get what you pay for, but they should have just about the lowest price going. Should be under $1,000. Caveat emptor.

And be aware that the retention for their policy is $10,000, a little to much for my liking.
Also if your are going to do any life sales it will take a second policy to provide E&O for those.

E&O for less. You may get what you pay for, but they should have just about the lowest price going. Should be under $1,000. Caveat emptor.

I believe you also have to be a member of the National Ethics Association for 15 bucks a month. They'll add it to your premium and give you a membership or provide membership with your premium, however you want to look at it.

I believe you also have to be a member of the National Ethics Association for 15 bucks a month. They'll add it to your premium and give you a membership or provide membership with your premium, however you want to look at it.

Does anyone know anything about the Association, is it legit?

Back