Insurance Errors and Omissions

Crabcake Johnny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Maryland
We all know that affordable E&O can be a bit hard to find. Typically agents have to obtain it through an association, agency or carrier.

However, Agent Navigator now offers affordable E&O through CalSurance - the largest provider of agent errors and omissions. We even offer a monthly payment option.

you can choose from a "cafeteria style" plan where you only need to pay for the coverage you need. For example, if you're not in the senior market you don't need to pay for Medicare Supplement or Advantage coverage.

A monthly payment option is available starting at $44 per month or annual at $470.

We also offer an instant certificate. When you're finished with the application you can download your certification.

For program features, a sample certificate and to apply click below:

www.agentnavigator.com/eo

Have any questions? Click the link above for a live chat.

Last edited:
Since dropping my E&O Coverage through my B/D every policy seems affordable...I guess the cost is all relative...I'm sure the P&C agents must laugh when they see L&H agents complaining about E&O Costs.

Healthagent that seems to be a great price through a sound provider.

If anyone needs a quote for higher limits, up to $5 million, I would be happy to get a quote for you. We have a top rated carrier that has an admitted policy in most states.

We all know that affordable E&O can be a bit hard to find. Typically agents have to obtain it through an association, agency or carrier.

However, Agent Navigator now offers affordable E&O through CalSurance - the largest provider of agent errors and omissions. We even offer a monthly payment option.

you can choose from a "cafeteria style" plan where you only need to pay for the coverage you need. For example, if you're not in the senior market you don't need to pay for Medicare Supplement or Advantage coverage.

A monthly payment option is available starting at $44 per month or annual at $470.

We also offer an instant certificate. When you're finished with the application you can download your certification.

For program features, a sample certificate and to apply click below:

www.agentnavigator.com/eo

Have any questions? Click the link above for a live chat.
Great deal. Thanks!

Back