Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > E&O - Errors and Omissions for Insurance Agents

Reply to Life & Med Supp     
Old 01-24-2016, 03:16 PM   #1
Guru

State: agentinsouth is an Insurance Agent from
Life & Med Supp Life & Med Supp
What are the E&O risk to me if a life and /or med supp carrier goes under? I stay w/ the AM Best "A" carriers, but am entertaining a non-"A" carrier and was wondering before I decide.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life & Med Supp
Old 01-25-2016, 11:06 AM   #2
Super Genius
AgentStone on Life & Med Supp

State: AgentStone is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Life & Med Supp Re: Life & Med Supp
Originally Posted by agentinsouth View Post
What are the E&O risk to me if a life and /or med supp carrier goes under? I stay w/ the AM Best "A" carriers, but am entertaining a non-"A" carrier and was wondering before I decide.
Contact the E&O co to see how they would handle this.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Life & Med Supp
Reply to Life & Med Supp 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > E&O - Errors and Omissions for Insurance Agents