Need E&O Coverage

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Guys, I need to get E&O coverage for P&C and also L&H in the next couple weeks. I also need a 10k broker bond for the P&C.

Who are the companies that offer this?
Websites or names ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Broker bond can be issued through CNA Surety.
E&O through calsurance, probably not many choices here for a startup.

Dan

I found a pretty nice website that has the broker bond for around $100. The site is Jane Bond Insurance Agency

I submitted a request for a quote, but I hope they don't sell my info to a bunch of companies trying to sell me bonds.

Let me know if you are still E&O cover challenged ...

I work with one of the best E&O wholesalers on planet earth. I can help you get it placed. will email you the apps.

All the best,

Steve

steve AT 4morereferrals DOT com

--Not to threadjack but....--

Steve can you email me some info on E&O insurance for P&C only in Nevada. I need to get started as soon as possible and am having a hard time finding companys that offer what I need. I tried to Pm you, but i dont have enough posts.

Dan
[email protected]

Last edited:
LV -I cant seem to PM either - not sure why? How many posts ya gotta have round here for it to work.

I'll hit you with a email from the office in the morning. We can chat then too about the challenges and see what its going to take to over come that!

Looking forward to speaking or emailing with you ...

--Not to threadjack but....--

Steve can you email me some info on E&O insurance for P&C only in Nevada. I need to get started as soon as possible and am having a hard time finding companys that offer what I need. I tried to Pm you, but i dont have enough posts.

Dan
[email protected]

Back