Obtaining E&O

msnorstar

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and new to the industry. I was licensed in February of this year and I joined Farmers Insurance Exchange as a reserve agent. There is just way too much competition for me to work as a captive agent; their premiums were too high for everyone that came to my office; so a couple of months after I signed the contract I decided to terminate it. Now I have placed a bond and am already communicating with general agents, but the problem I am having is that it is very difficult for me to obtain Errors and Omissions insurance. I have tried Lloyds of London. I am 23 years of age with a Business degree and I know I can have many clients because I have been heavily involved in the community since I was young. Does anyone have any advice for obtaining this coverage? I will really appreciate it. Thanks

-Manveer

Another good area is to call your state Big I or check the national website for your state specific site: Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America - Home

They will have quality E&O for a Newby and may also have a program for you to cluster personal lines and commercial lines products with them. Ex: Agentsecure.com for commercial.

Good Luck

TwiLightFinancial.com
Building a Better Plan for Seniors ....

Back