500 Life Union Group. Need Help

Do these members only have 25k in coverage or is that the stop loss deductible? It is pretty surprising to see if that is their only coverage. And it costs about 250 per head a month?

May be tough to find something as aren't these essentially going away? Might be time to introduce them to the real world costs and benefit of health insurance.

I mean I would try to find a replacement, but at the same time I would be laying the groundwork for what other choices they have. good luck.

Do these members only have 25k in coverage or is that the stop loss deductible? It is pretty surprising to see if that is their only coverage. And it costs about 250 per head a month?

May be tough to find something as aren't these essentially going away? Might be time to introduce them to the real world costs and benefit of health insurance.

I mean I would try to find a replacement, but at the same time I would be laying the groundwork for what other choices they have. good luck.

Thanks. That's what I'm trying to do. I am researching limited benefit plans that may be compliant with ACA.

I will keep everyone posted on my findings.

Is this a lower wage earning union? I've never seen one that would carry a limited benefit plan. Do these people buy their own coverage with a high deductible if they want more than 25k.
hmmm, this is one that makes you scratch your head a bit.

Check and see who wallmart uses as I think they have a 15 k limited plan for their employees.

Is this a lower wage earning union? I've never seen one that would carry a limited benefit plan. Do these people buy their own coverage with a high deductible if they want more than 25k.
hmmm, this is one that makes you scratch your head a bit.

Check and see who wallmart uses as I think they have a 15 k limited plan for their employees.

All blue collar low wage earners. I'm assuming that 15k Walmart plan will be discontinued 2014.

"Dumb enough to join a union, they deserve what they get "

and what makes you a smart guy? What makes you exceptional?

If you're spending time putting them down are you looking up at them or down? Most people that hate unions hate them for what they have, cause they're looking up at them.

Most people who are above them, don't really care, cause they're above them already.

Lived in a house where my mother was staunch pro union and I saw how they drove prices up and fostered an environment that promoted and endorsed mediocrity at best and incompetence at worst

Back