ACA Approved Limited Medical Plan?

The HIC Group

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone ever heard of the Pana "bridge" program by Panamerica?

If so, what are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

No,
The concept that I am seeing right for the loophole is,

The group self funds the minimum essential benefits and the puts a full insured limited medical benefit plan in place.

I have not seen numbers on this approach but it will be interesting to see if it cost more than $2,000 per employee.

No,
The concept that I am seeing right for the loophole is,

The group self funds the minimum essential benefits and the puts a full insured limited medical benefit plan in place.

I have not seen numbers on this approach but it will be interesting to see if it cost more than $2,000 per employee.

$2,000 per employee is the starting point. Remember that the amount paid in fines is NOT a tax-deductible business expense.

And there are other factors out there to consider as well.

$2,000 per employee is the starting point. Remember that the amount paid in fines is NOT a tax-deductible business expense.

And there are other factors out there to consider as well.

Add to that the fact that you receive no product for your $2,000 non-deductible expense. If you buy health insurance, at least you get a tax deduction and you purchase a benefit plan.

Add to that the fact that you receive no product for your $2,000 non-deductible expense. If you buy health insurance, at least you get a tax deduction and you purchase a benefit plan.

Panamerica is stating that they can offer a min value plan at a 400.00 price point for single?

Back