Advice Needed for Group Policies

scmb

Expert
I'm an agent the deals with the senior market mostly with FE and Medicare.
I have a connection with a key personal in a small-medium university in my area, and I wanted to brain storm and get some ideas that will be suitable for a staff of 200-300 employees.
My first thought was some sort of CI but I only have experience with individual policies not group.

I'm an agent the deals with the senior market mostly with FE and Medicare. I have a connection with a key personal in a small-medium university in my area, and I wanted to brain storm and get some ideas that will be suitable for a staff of 200-300 employees. My first thought was some sort of CI but I only have experience with individual policies not group.

I think Cincinnati Life has a GI WL that might be good. Trans has some good products too. I'm assuming you're talking about voluntary.

It really depends on what they are looking for and if there is already other products in place. A GI DI might also be good.

Whatever you do, I would have two products available. CI and life would be a good combo. There's just a ton of ways to do it.

Clear as mud?

I'm an agent the deals with the senior market mostly with FE and Medicare.
I have a connection with a key personal in a small-medium university in my area, and I wanted to brain storm and get some ideas that will be suitable for a staff of 200-300 employees.
My first thought was some sort of CI but I only have experience with individual policies not group.

where are you located?

I'm in NC. Any carriers that have an advantage in group plans over regular carriers who have that options as well?

Back