Aflac Agent.. Tisk Tisk

So, a few weeks back it was open enrollment at the assisted living facility where my wife works. You know the story the Aflac agent comes around talks to everyone, well my wife declined as we have no need for anything aflac offers

One of my wife's co-workers signed up for the hospital indeminity plan they offer. Yesterday the aflac agent comes back around and the co-worker decided that she has no need for the policy either and she would like to cancel, simple enough..

Well, the aflac agent informs her that you must have your coverage for at least nine months before you have the option of cancelling.. :D

Given that my wife understands how this business works, she had a few choice words for this unethical aflac agent.

So, if any ethical work-site agents are around Memphis,TN I might have a new group for you. :D

He should have put it in a 125. At least then he could blame the IRS for why she couldn't cancel.

9 months, that is great. I guess that is how much he got advanced, or how much was left in the first year.

I'm a district manager with Aflac, first let me say that the 9 month wait before canceling is bogus. If the employee stopped by the next day after enrolling she most likely requested to cancel her policy prior to the effective date. The section 125 plan would prevent the employee from canceling during the plan year but would not prevent her from canceling prior to the effective date. The employee in question should report the Aflac rep to their H.R. Manager and also to Aflac HQ.

Cool...then you can help them with dumping this bogus claim and get their money back.....thanks for helping out....

I'm a district manager with Aflac, first let me say that the 9 month wait before canceling is bogus. If the employee stopped by the next day after enrolling she most likely requested to cancel her policy prior to the effective date. The section 125 plan would prevent the employee from canceling during the plan year but would not prevent her from canceling prior to the effective date. The employee in question should report the Aflac rep to their H.R. Manager and also to Aflac HQ.

I have to tell you the AFLAC agents around here have been banned from several businesses and put a bad taste in the mouths of many businesses. It has made my job harder getting in to talk to people. I've been told if I sell AFLAC to leave. I tell them I have access to it but I do not sell it, leave it at that. If they want to talk about it they will bring it up.

We recently had someone in to do training for AFLAC and he said that they are going to get rid of sales people and make it broker only. Take that information for what it is worth, just hear say.

I had aflac but I cancel them once I found out about National motor Club of America.(great supplemental package) They offer some of the same benefits and a lot more for only $18 month.. The benefits were so good I became an agent. If you would like more info on NMC please send me a message..

I had aflac but I cancel them once I found out about National motor Club of America.(great supplemental package) They offer some of the same benefits and a lot more for only $18 month.. The benefits were so good I became an agent. If you would like more info on NMC please send me a message..

LMAO great first post buddy...keep it up you'll get every agent here in your down-line!

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for noticing that this was my first posting. Lol

I think we are all in business to either build a good agency or down-line. But bottom line we are in business to make money.

I will continue to enroll the unsatisfied aflac costumer. I already enrolled few and trust me I know there more.
I love looking at the compliant board[/FONT][FONT=&quot]… [/FONT][FONT=&quot]:cool:[/FONT]

Back