Buying Group Leads

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
So I chose to try out Norvax for some group leads.
They are not very good. Most of the group leads for my state have been 2 life groups.

Here is the funny thing the leads that are over 10 lives I have already quoted over the years. I already their census on file along with health conditions.

I will say this on every lead I have been able to speak with the contact person so that is a plust.

I really don't know if the group leads are worth it.

Thoughts/feedback?

Well small group leads are $11.00
Large group are $15.00
Individual are $7.00

The thing I like about them is that there is no contract, you can buy as many as you like, $15.00 is a great deal if it closes...

Anyone here hany experience with them?

buyerzone isn't all that great either...

for the most part you get individual families that own a business looking for groups of 1. Doesn't matter that they checked 20+ or 10+ or so on..

Didn't or haven't had a lot of success with interenet generated group leads. They may still be in the bastion of on your feet and direct mail..Online, at least for me.. groups of 5 turn quickly into a search for individual coverage for the owner... which wouldn't be so bad if they actually didn't think or feel insurance should only be $20 a month for a family of 5.

Has anyone tried BuyerZone for Group health leads???

I spoke to them and they were very honest. They said they are only generating about 3 group leads a month for my state. Its only $11 a lead but at just 3 a month I don't know.

Mabye I spoke to soon, I FINALLY got a group lead from Netquote today, group of 9 in my area, However they are with a payroll compnay so sometimes here in FLA the rates are cheaper, but atleast I am getting an appointment.

Back