A Christmas Email From Humana

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Got the following email from Humana yesterday at 6:56 PM.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for submitting the above case to Humana. The following pieces of information are missing in order for the group to be reviewed. Review and respond within Fourty-eight (48) hours: .

Please send the following information within Fourty-eight (48) hours:

· A final, sold quote free of assumptions must be provided for sold case submission. Submit a sold quote for the case to be reviewed.

Once received, case review and processing will continue. Each document will be reviewed for detailed information. If additional information is required, Humana will contact you.

If the information is not received within the allotted time, the case will be closed out. In order for the group to be reconsidered for enrollment, all case material will need to be resubmitted to [email protected].

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your Sales Representative. All communication with the Case Installation team will be via email. For Case Installation inquires or to provide missing information for a new case submission, please respond to the [email protected].

Sincerely,

Humana New Business Team

So, I panic, and send off an email to my local people, here in Atlanta, to see what help I can get. When I turned in the paperwork, I was assured this was submitted as well. Well, 48 hours from the email is Christmas night.

I have been calling Humana all morning, and can't get anyone to help me. I looked in my files, and emailed them a copy of the EZ Rate proposal.

Merry Christmas, huh.

:no:

----------

Jessica Rackley came through for me.

Thanks, Jessica.

Got the following email from Humana yesterday at 6:56 PM.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for submitting the above case to Humana. The following pieces of information are missing in order for the group to be reviewed. Review and respond within Fourty-eight (48) hours: .

Please send the following information within Fourty-eight (48) hours:

· A final, sold quote free of assumptions must be provided for sold case submission. Submit a sold quote for the case to be reviewed.

Once received, case review and processing will continue. Each document will be reviewed for detailed information. If additional information is required, Humana will contact you.

If the information is not received within the allotted time, the case will be closed out. In order for the group to be reconsidered for enrollment, all case material will need to be resubmitted to [email protected].

If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your Sales Representative. All communication with the Case Installation team will be via email. For Case Installation inquires or to provide missing information for a new case submission, please respond to the [email protected].

Sincerely,

Humana New Business Team

So, I panic, and send off an email to my local people, here in Atlanta, to see what help I can get. When I turned in the paperwork, I was assured this was submitted as well. Well, 48 hours from the email is Christmas night.

I have been calling Humana all morning, and can't get anyone to help me. I looked in my files, and emailed them a copy of the EZ Rate proposal.

Merry Christmas, huh.

:no:

----------

Jessica Rackley came through for me.

Thanks, Jessica.

"fourty"?????? ....... :no:

Back