Client Relation

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
As our society changes I think client relations change along with that.

I am starting to connect to all my clients with Facebook and other social media feeds.

Has anyone else used this platform to stay in contact with clients?

I am starting to connect to all my clients with Facebook and other social media feeds.

What?

Are you gonna let your clients see you in your underwear doing Tequila shots?
:laugh:

Family make the worst clients. Just say no, unless you are in Kentucky where everyone is related. :no:

I have had maybe about 20 clients connect on Facebook..I agree it's a good way to drop in, wish them happy bday etc...I also put a link to my page as part of my email signature.

I would say employees, Facebook. Employers, LinkedIn.

I really thought this thread was going to be about something else....Reminds me of when I worked the 403(b) market (and I was single) being encouraged to date the clients.

The point of this post is about using the social media platform as a way to stay in front of your clients.

If you are posting FB pic of you in your draws, I seriously doubt you are having a lot of success in business.

Right now I am doing both Linkenin and Facebook. I have a personal FB page and company FB page. I am be befriending contacts under both FB pages. I am also posting on their company FB pages.

Another platform I have started to use is Google +.

The goal is to stay in front of the client if not in person then in a digital format.

I don't have a FB account. But if I did how many 65 to 85 year olds could I friend? How's that going to look to friends and family when I have Mable, Pearl and Tilly Mae as friends?

To me this blurs the lines between professional and personal. Just because I do business with you doesn't mean I want to be be a part of your life and know your friends.

How do you determine who gets friended on the business FB and your personal FB. So if I want to infiltrate your circle of friends all I would have to do is buy a policy from you?

1st off this is under employee benefits.

It about maintaining a relationship with your group clients in social media platform.

You choose all of your clients so that you keep a presence with them.

This may not make any sense to you because you don't sell employee benefits.

I don't have a FB account. But if I did how many 65 to 85 year olds could I friend? How's that going to look to friends and family when I have Mable, Pearl and Tilly Mae as friends?

To me this blurs the lines between professional and personal. Just because I do business with you doesn't mean I want to be be a part of your life and know your friends.

How do you determine who gets friended on the business FB and your personal FB. So if I want to infiltrate your circle of friends all I would have to do is buy a policy from you?

Back