Colonial DGA Contract Compensation?

wave828

Expert
Does anybody know how the Colonial DGA comp plan works?

We are contracted with Colonial as an ADM, but I want to see what the difference is between our contract and the DGA (basically, I want to see what we are missing out on so I can make our case to the territory manager for why we need the DGA level).

Thanks. You can PM me if you want (or just throw it out here).

I hate to ask but

What does DGA & ADM mean?

What are the production requirements to hit those levels?
Is per contract or premium amount?

DGA is District General Agent
ADM is Agent Development Manager

Each contract level has certain production expectations.

For our agency, we have a problem in that we have three levels of agents & managers but only two levels to pay them with. As a result, we are forced to mickey-mouse our current comp with our management.

Has Colonial improved their products? They used to be at the bottom of the ocean with the whale poop.

Has Colonial improved their products? They used to be at the bottom of the ocean with the whale poop.

I would put their plan benefits on par with anyone, especially when talking about a price/value relationship. And their customer services is better than most.

I am an adm with colonial. As an adm you have less requirements. The bonuses are much greater as a dga but if you are starting a new office, you need to.make sure your hitting your tier hit and goals every quarter because once your a dga your goals are bigger. I have been with colonial for three years.

Back