Conseco Insurance Co.

Matilda, I work for Washington National at the home office. Don't trust what the 2 naysayers have to say about CNO Financial Group, they obviously haven't looked at the financials.

As in anything there are pluses and minuses to working with any company and what is best for each person is not the same as everyone else. You are most likely talking to one of our Independent Marketing Organziations about selling our products. We offer competitve products and excellent support to the independent agent.

Evaluate your options and choose what is best for YOU.

Malarkey! I was with Pioneer Life back in the day when Conseco acquired them.. Never want to deal with Conseco again. Especially considering what my IMO went through.

Last edited:
Just remember, no company ever changes its name because its reputation is just too good. Name changes are always to hide or move away from something in the past.

Just remember, no company ever changes its name because its reputation is just too good. Name changes are always to hide or move away from something in the past.

It's much more expensive to provide better service. It's why Comcast is slowly becoming Xfinity.

I run into the Conseco/Washington National people all the time in the faculty lounges at various schools. Absolutely the scummiest, salesy people I've ever met. They lie to their prospects faces, they are ultra aggressive and high pressure. Awful.

I know of a lawyer looking to speak with agents who sold, “LifeTrend” life insurance policies issued by Philadelphia Life and Mass General (now Conseco). These policies were mostly sold ten to twenty years ago.

Email [email protected] if are one.

I highly recommend agents not contact the attorney. Sounds like a great way to become a co-defendant.

Back