Conseco Insurance Co.

matilda654

Expert
Does anyone have experience working for this company in TX? They sell supplemental insurance in the work place? I am trying to decide whether or not to work for them as an agent. It seems to me they do pretty much the same thing AFLAC does. Any advice will be appreciated.

Conseco / Washington National is a different type of company than Aflac. They have several focuses other than employee benefits, and it shows at the home office level. (I've been there.) To simplify, I would suggest working with Aflac to get accustomed to the industry ( they are the industry leader, like it or not ) and after learning the ropes switch gears and write for both Aflac and Washington National as neither are captive contracts. Hope this helps!

Matilda, I work for Washington National at the home office. Don't trust what the 2 naysayers have to say about CNO Financial Group, they obviously haven't looked at the financials.

As in anything there are pluses and minuses to working with any company and what is best for each person is not the same as everyone else. You are most likely talking to one of our Independent Marketing Organziations about selling our products. We offer competitve products and excellent support to the independent agent.

Evaluate your options and choose what is best for YOU.

Back