Darren Sugiyama Script

Reardon said:
Do an Amazon search for his name and buy his book.

He has a couple of books out. Do you know which one it would be in ? His material looks good I just hope is not a book designed to sell more of his material .

Read the reviews that his former employees give him on glassdoor.com. Type Apex outsourcing to read the reviews.

www(dot)glassdoor(dot)com/Reviews/Apex-Outsourcing-Reviews-E227457(dot)htm

He's exploiting college kids for free labor. Takes any accounts that are transferred into his own name. Doesn't share commission so college kids leave.

Anything he's selling is probably going to be smoke and mirrors.

You have every right to your opinion Thomas, but these forums are designed to help people by sharing advice based on personal experience.

Take it from someone who worked with Darren. He's a hack. If you'd bothered to read the company reviews, you'd see why he's earned a 2.8 approval rating on glassdoor .com which is based on experiences from his employees.

His poor reputation has preceded him...that's why he's had to start a new company called Davinci Financial...which is operated out of the same building as APEX outsourcing.

He's hoping that the old reviews won't be associated with his new company. But based on those reviews, he's still exploiting recent college grads.

That's evidence enough that you should avoid his company and sales material.

Believe what you want, i'm just trying to help the forums members save a buck...and possibly hours of your time from reading his endless self promotion bs.

You signed on yesterday... and you're telling a poster that's been here for four years what these forums are designed for?

You have three posts... all negative (even if it is true) to an experience you had eight years ago?

Let it go.

Hi DHK, the topic at hand is the poor script offered from Darren. If you have anything to say about the script, please share your experience as it would contribute to the forum as a whole.

In regards to your sidebar, it sounds like you give credibility to someone's opinion based on how long they've been on the forum...as opposed to actual experience on the topic at hand. I hope this forum takes itself more seriously than that.

Not to mention, the point of a forum is to hear multiple perspectives. Not just the perspective of a few posters who have been here the longest. No social network would succeed on that premise.

I hope YOU can be more serious than to dredge up old threads to bash about an experience you had eight years ago.

Learn from it, and let it go.

As far as "credibility" is concerned... yes, I give a lot more credibility for time and participation, rather than someone brand new. That's the trend on every forum, including this one.

Why not start a new thread that doesn't have to do with you ranting on this "scam artist" from 8 years ago?

----------

It's about quality of posts... not quantity.

Back