Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Employee Benefits Forum

Reply to Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits?     
Old 04-15-2015, 10:34 AM   #1
Expert

State: b8fshn is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits? Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits?
I have a multi-line agency and was approached by trans to offer Employee Benefits. I have not found anything negative or positive about them on this forum. In fact nothing at all. Any help appreciated.

------------------------------------

Reply With Quote to Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits?

Old 03-06-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
Expert

State: ltruitt is an Insurance Agent from
Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits? Re: Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits?
They do not offer really great benefits, and I have heard they have decided to go with a health insurance with high premiums
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits?
Reply to Does anyone Have Any Info on Transamerica Employee Benefits? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Employee Benefits Forum

Tags
employee benefits