Florida Group Health Carriers

J

Joseph H. Deacon III

We have a client who purchased a subsidiary company in Florida. We are starting the process of obtaining pre-screened quotes for them. We are going to take a look at BX, Humana, KP. What are some other big players in the state of Florida?

This co is in Inverbess, FL 34452

Thanks everyone.

This is a small group....10 lives.

Oh I know that. Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as challenging there. I'm trying to do too many things at once! I just didn't know if there were different carriers for small and large group (there are in WV as some will only look at large group and some under 50).

We have a universal medical appraisal form here in WV. Can that be used in FL, or does FL have its own form?

I really appreciate the help. I called the DOI but they do not seem to know what I am talking about.

We have a universal medical appraisal form here in WV. Can that be used in FL, or does FL have its own form?

I haven't seen one Joe. I usually just upload a census in Excel thru the carriers website.

I really appreciate the help. I called the DOI but they do not seem to know what I am talking about.
Surprise, surprise. I guess this sometimes why people call it Flori-duh!
:1wink:

Back