Group Life Carriers & Contracts

TimLett

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Can anyone offer suggestions on carriers for competitive Group Life rates?

Also, if you have contracts available, I'd be willing to talk to you via Private Message or email.

Thanks,
Tim

Might as well get appointed directly or use your group health GA. Very little money in it for everybody.

what kind of face value are you looking to get with group life? If there is an employee-employer relationship then I have a group life product for you. If it's something like an association or 1099, it makes it much more difficult.

Give TransAmerica a call, they have a True Group product that is fairly attractive. If you are looking at a low face value (below 100K) I have another group product that might work but it's Whole Life not Term.

Give TransAmerica a call, they have a True Group product that is fairly attractive. If you are looking at a low face value (below 100K) I have another group product that might work but it's Whole Life not Term.

I have never heard of a true group GI WL - not UL (?)

It's not GI WL, it has 2 medical question; so I guess it's not "true group," but it has to be written on a employer-employee relationship and the group has to have a minimum of 3 people.

Back