Group Plans For Supplemental Benefits

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'm looking into getting into groups plans for supplemental benefits on Ohio. I have the following questions.

How is the market doing ? Is it saturated with competitors or employees dropping benefits due to economy?

Is there market going in and replacing other supplemental products from other companies ?

Who are the best companies for an independant that offers the best plans for the money that offers training and support?

Re: Group Benefits

I'm looking into getting into groups plans for supplemental benefits on Ohio. I have the following questions.

How is the market doing ? Is it saturated with competitors or employees dropping benefits due to economy?

Is there market going in and replacing other supplemental products from other companies ?

Who are the best companies for an independant that offers the best plans for the money that offers training and support?

Are you looking at the DUCK?

Colonial Life is a good. They offer brokers a decent compensation contract and the training is strong.

My personal advice however, would be to contact a worksite benefits company. They broker the supplemental health insurance market and have ALL of the contracts that matter in the marketplace.

Back