Need Help Aflac Cancer Policy

Norwayguy

I have spent way too much time here.
5000 Post Club
Norway, ME
I have a prospect that has a cancer policy with Aflac but has no clue what it is and has no paperwork. All I have is her paystub listing aflac/cancer. This is for a Maine Female 55 years of age paying 7.62 per week.....I was appointed with AFLAC many moons ago and back then they had different levels of coverage...I'm trying to find out if this is a cancer/specified disease policy or a lumpsum policy....Best guesses from those of you who still sell AFLAC....I know we can contact them just hoping to get an idea before business opens. Oh yeah she is a non-smoker.

good luck with that one....it's hard to get them to pay when you have all your info.......

Good luck on that.

Best chance is to call Aflac on 3-way and ask for them to send her a copy of the plan outline/policy. That's the only way you'll get the correct information.

knowing Aflac...your probably still on the phone with their automated system

That one was funny since my post was over a month ago...Actually this case fell through we were discussing Life Insurance needs and I briefly asked about their medical insurance (Because I don't sell it) and found out she was medicaid...Its a knock out question on every critical illness app I've seen and it makes sense..if she is diagnosed and gets a large payout on critical illness it will negativly effect medicaid meaning she has no insurance and the payout will all go to the medical expense till its gone and then she would be back on medicaid and it was a waste of money.

Back