New Benefits Package Product

trusky

I have an idea for a product that I would like to offer as a part of an employee's benefit package
It would be something optional that the employee could purchase if he wanted it, or chose not to purchase. My question is how do I go about having it added to the package that they are offered?

I have an idea for a product that I would like to offer as a part of an employee's benefit package
It would be something optional that the employee could purchase if he wanted it, or chose not to purchase. My question is how do I go about having it added to the package that they are offered?

Why not offer some of the specifics of your idea?
It might be a no-brainer if it satisfies the employer needs at a fair price
Don Levit

Present the product/service to the employer. You will need; product/service description, price, payment process, enrollment process, why it is worthwhile for the employer to offer, customer service description, and probably a few other things.

As prior post stated, you might want to provide more details about your offering.

I believe that it is a no brainer and if I disclose much information about it I would encourage too much completion before I could get firmly established.
But about my original question:
Do I need to just present this to a company's HR dept. and ask them to include it in their benefits package?
When companies have health insurance, dental insurance, long term disability and short term disability are all of those products brought to the employer separately or as a package by an agency?

I believe that it is a no brainer and if I disclose much information about it I would encourage too much completion before I could get firmly established.
But about my original question:
Do I need to just present this to a company's HR dept. and ask them to include it in their benefits package?
When companies have health insurance, dental insurance, long term disability and short term disability are all of those products brought to the employer separately or as a package by an agency?

Best of luck to you.

"I believe that it is a no brainer and if I disclose much information about it I would encourage too much completion before I could get firmly established."
I'm sure your "idea" has been thought of hundreds of times. We have no idea who you are or where you are...so why are you worried about competition?

If you have a "no brainer" idea, call some businesses and see if they'll let you in.

"I believe that it is a no brainer and if I disclose much information about it I would encourage too much completion before I could get firmly established."
I'm sure your "idea" has been thought of hundreds of times. We have no idea who you are or where you are...so why are you worried about competition?

If you have a "no brainer" idea, call some businesses and see if they'll let you in.[/QUOT

Why not share your general ideas
This can be good forum in which to brainstorm
If it is so new that it is not in the market I would suggest looking at patenting your product
Don Levit
Co Creator of Patented Health Matching Insurance
National Prosperity Life and Health

Sounds like just another voluntary product - get permission from the Plan Administrator - if it has some pre tax qualities maybe CFO - Then present to employees yourself. Their staff isnt going to spend resources and time explaining voluntary products its up to you to get participation.

Back