Nippon insurance

johnrocks

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
Has anyone heard of Nippon Insurance? They are supposed to be pretty big in Japan(like #1) and that they are in Texas on a pretty big basis. This is in group not indivual. I have some info on them if anyone wants to pm me and take a look see

I Googled Nippon and I got...
a porcelain company, a used engine company, a life insurance company, freight company, a Japanese automotive performance company, a steel company, a cinema company, an animation outfit, a phone company, a chemical company...

I guess it is like naming an American business Smith.

I have heard of them but it was in the automotive field (Japanese performance parts). That should give you some leverage in the fast and furious crowd.

They have been active in the medical reinsurance biz in the past. Maybe still are. Giant company. Well diversified. Strong financials.

Another is Tokio Fire & Marine.

AS soon as I can figure out how to download the info. over here I will. I wish I wasn't sooooo computer stupid!!!

nippon info

I have the info. tried to attach it here and file too big seems like a good outfit if you do group if interested let me know and I will send it your way:biggrin:

point guy for info

I don't know why I can't get info. to u sal but the man to contact is George Rosenbohm iv 1-800-969-5238

I Googled Nippon and I got...
a porcelain company, a used engine company, a life insurance company, freight company, a Japanese automotive performance company, a steel company, a cinema company, an animation outfit, a phone company, a chemical company...

I guess it is like naming an American business Smith.

I have heard of them but it was in the automotive field (Japanese performance parts). That should give you some leverage in the fast and furious crowd.

Nippon is the Japanese word for Japan. So it would be similar to naming a company "American Insurance"

I know...old post. But when I actually know the answer to something I gotta speak up. Spent a few weeks in Japan back in 1987.

Back