Other Offerings...

ksurfer86

Expert
I am going to be offering supplemental benefits to a group, it is a large group and I would like to offer others benefits to the members, like, aaa discount, rental car and travel discounts, credit card programs and more...any insight? And good company's to talk to?

You wouldn't help build a member assets website for a large group of 10,000 of whom you will be providing supplemental benefits along with other product offerings? Is that why u laugh?

I laugh because of the legal shield comment. I know people that make a lot of money from it but they have a bad rep at least on this forum :D

I am a strong believer in supplemental and I push it every chance I get. I actually have a relationship with an office that does only supplemental. almost a supplemental broker if you will, they are here in Cali. They do everything from vaccinations to colonial, aflac, legal shield, in house spa treatments you name it. Hope I did not offend you.

Thank you. I am so out of my element with this. How would one even start to organize these perks? Call company's? Like hertz and aaa and golf and airlines and hotels? How would I even get paid on this? Would there be anyway to make money here?

Back