Pet Insurance One of Hottest Employee Benefits in US

I actually looked at sell pet insurance. The carriers are not broker friendly.

They only want n house employees selling.

I actually looked at sell pet insurance. The carriers are not broker friendly.

They only want n house employees selling.

Probably is a stickier sale than health insurance. Human has money that is tight is young believes if anything happens they have to be treated...I don't think Vets have to treat an animal but I might be wrong.

I bought a pet policy on my dog. It's actually a P&C policy not a health policy.

I bought a pet policy on my dog. It's actually a P&C policy not a health policy.

What?

A man of your means should be able to pay for that stuff out of your "front" pocket.

You do have a beautiful dog though I'm glad he/she is covered.

What's the name? Mine is Benjamin.

What?

A man of your means should be able to pay for that stuff out of your "front" pocket.

You do have a beautiful dog though I'm glad he/she is covered.

What's the name? Mine is Benjamin.

The reason I bought it is I'm married to an accountant with an extreme accountant mentality. (It doesn't matter how much you earn or have, you still don't spend a penny.) I knew if Regus got any health problems she would be quicker to want to pull the plug than I would. The policy is just a fight prevention tool.

Swiss Mountain dogs have common problems with hips and a high rate of cancer.

Last edited:
The reason I bought it is I'm married to an accountant with an extreme accountant mentality. (It doesn't matter how much you earn or have, you still don't spend a penny.) I knew if Regus got any health problems she would be quicker to want to pull the plug than I would. The policy is just a fight prevention tool.

Swiss Mountain dogs have common problems with hips and a high rate of cancer.

Where I come from the health of the dog didn't matter. If they couldn't run a rabbit or a coon or if they "did" run a deer, the plug got pulled. I'm not saying I agreed. Just how it was.

Where I come from the health of the dog didn't matter. If they couldn't run a rabbit or a coon or if they "did" run a deer, the plug got pulled. I'm not saying I agreed. Just how it was.
And my oldest daughter ends up rescuing these dogs and spending her weekends with her rescue group outside of Petsmart adopting them out

Back