Rate My First Day

I can share with you the universal #s at Colonial Life using their script system by Darren Sugiyama.

You will do 35 calls per hour. You will get 10% of the decision makers. Out of that 10% you will turn 14% into a appointment.

Give yourself one appointment for every 2-3 hours of prospecting depending on the flow. Use Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am - 3pm and you have your 3-5 appointments that turn into a case every week or so with some followup.

20-25% of appointments will turn into a group presentation of voluntary benefits.

Its pretty much universal across the nation for them, and also pretty much spot on for Sugiyama's company Apex which is one of the largest group insurance brokerages in the nation that is 100% telemarketing focused in Orange County/New Port Beach, CA.

Thank you defender great info in the pm. I do not have enough posts to respond to those yet so I said it here. I am on my first full week of calls, my goal is 50 a day M-TH and 25 Friday Morning along with some walk in's. I set my calling times to not interfere with the business owners as much as possible. With 225 calls a week I hope to get 4-6 appointments. I have tweaked this several times. I am up messing with my website right now. Not getting much sleep since I started in this business but I am having fun. Are you still with Colonial now? How was it. Thanks again!

:SLEEP:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just saw you said 35 an hour not a day, I may have to tweak again.

Last edited:
Thank you defender great info in the pm. I do not have enough posts to respond to those yet so I said it here. I am on my first full week of calls, my goal is 50 a day M-TH and 25 Friday Morning along with some walk in's. I set my calling times to not interfere with the business owners as much as possible. With 225 calls a week I hope to get 4-6 appointments. I have tweaked this several times. I am up messing with my website right now. Not getting much sleep since I started in this business but I am having fun. Are you still with Colonial now? How was it. Thanks again!

:SLEEP:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just saw you said 35 an hour not a day, I may have to tweak again.

Just been getting started with them in the last week or two.

Defender:
Can you PM me with the basics of your script? I am a newb and can PM yet. I am in CA BTW. Have not figured out how to change flag yet.
Bill

Darren's script is BS. There's a lot of information on him if you look at the reviews on his so called company.

just type in "apex outsourcing" or "davinci financial" in glass door.

I used to work there bout 8 years ago?

It's sad that he's still exploiting naive college students, but based on the reviews his company has received on glassdoor.com, a lot of college kids eventually realize Darren is scamming them.

Back